FDPA is Fair Districts PA, a nonpartisan, statewide coalition of individuals and organizations working to ensure Pennsylvania’s redistricting process is transparent, impartial, accountable, and fair. Our objective is to eliminate gerrymandering in Pennsylvania, widely recognized as one of the most gerrymandered states in the US, by amending the PA Constitution. Help us eliminate gerrymandering in Pennsylvania by supporting our call for an Independent Redistricting Committee.
- FDPA page was updated March 8, 2018
- FDPA page: corrected info for “Effective Lobbying” February 13, 2018
- Revisions made to the FDPA page February 11, 2018
- New FDPA info February 11, 2018
- Follow NonProfTech.info on WordPress.com
- “You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.” Winston Churchill
All rights reserved